Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality
Pollutants are all around us. While everyone is encouraged to make green initiatives to improve our outdoor air quality, we’re not always taught that our indoor air quality is just as important. After all, the indoors is supposed to be our escape from the pollutants found outside. The truth is that indoor air quality can be several times worse than outdoor air quality.
Fortunately, you can change that fact with various indoor air quality systems, but you’ll need the help of a professional to have them installed. Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is committed to helping you however we can best, and one way to do that is by running tests of your air quality to find the best solution. Our family of technicians are Certified Green Professionals, so you can count on them to help you with your indoor air quality questions and needs.
Need the help of a family-owned and operated business to improve your air quality? Click Canella Heating & Air Conditioning to Get Every Ounce of Comfort You Deserve.
What Contributes to Poor Indoor Air Quality?
There are millions of particles floating through your air circulation at this moment. Depending on your environment, they could be compromising your health.
- Large Particles: Dust, dirt, pet dander, pollen… these particles are known for aggravating asthma and allergy symptoms. High humidity can increase the risk of these particles entering the respiratory system.
- Chemical Pollutants: Chemicals produced by industrial equipment and cleaners can contribute to long-term health issues. Increasing ventilation can help, but areas with consistent exposure to these pollutants may benefit from air purification.
- Microorganisms: Bacteria, mold spores, and viruses are stubborn pollutants. To truly eliminate them from your air circulation, they require advanced purifiers with UV lights.
These pollutants can come from several places. Pets, construction sites, and every day products like air fresheners can create pollutants that need to be flushed from your home or office.
Your Options for Indoor Air Quality
We offer a range of air quality systems that can solve your air issues. However, we don’t recommend having any of them installed without first having your property tested. Even the best in air quality systems will have little effect if they’re not used in the appropriate situation.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: These are the main systems that will eliminate pollutants from the air circulation. From pollen and pet dander to toxic chemicals, there are filters and purifiers for every situation.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: Excessively high or low humidity levels can bring a range of problems, not just to your comfort, but to your property as well. Whole-house humidity control is your solution to reducing the biting edge of dry or humid weather.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Ventilation is essential to removing pollutants from your home. However, running an HVAC system with too much ventilation can be inefficient. Recovery ventilators will introduce fresh air into the building without compromising efficiency.
Air Quality Inspection By a Family You Can Trust
Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is fully license and certified to perform all of your indoor air quality checks and installations. We’ve been helping the Hickory, Catawba Valley, and Unifour areas since 1990. We’re always happy to add new members to our Canella family, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
Serving Hickory and Catawba Valley
- Granite Falls
- Lake Norman
- Sherrills Ford
- Stony Point