Indoor Air Quality Services in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
It’s not fun to think about, but pollutants are all around us. Your indoor air quality can actually be worse than the quality of the air outdoors. At least, this is the case without the right indoor air quality solutions from the qualified team here at Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc..
- We Offer Industry-Leading Promotions!
- We have Certified Green Professional on staff
- We Offer a 100% One-Year Guarantee
Whether you find your family suffering from allergy and asthma problems, notice the humidity is too high or too low, or feel like the air in your home is just stale, we can help! Call our team today to schedule indoor air quality service in Hickory, NC, and the surrounding areas.
Contact us to start improving your indoor air quality, and get every ounce of comfort you deserve.
What Contributes to Poor Indoor Air Quality?
There are millions of particles floating through your air circulation at this moment. Depending on your environment, they could be compromising your health.
- Large Particles: Dust, dirt, pet dander, pollen… these particles are known for aggravating asthma and allergy symptoms. High humidity can increase the risk of these particles entering the respiratory system.
- Chemical Pollutants: Chemicals produced by industrial equipment and cleaners can contribute to long-term health issues. Increasing ventilation can help, but areas with consistent exposure to these pollutants may benefit from air purification.
- Microorganisms: Bacteria, mold spores, and viruses are stubborn pollutants. To truly eliminate them from your air circulation, they require advanced purifiers with UV lights.
These pollutants can come from several places. Pets, construction sites, and every day products like air fresheners can create pollutants that need to be flushed from your home or office.
Your Options for Indoor Air Quality
We offer a range of air quality systems that can solve your air issues. However, we don’t recommend having any of them installed without first having your property tested. Even the best in air quality systems will have little effect if they’re not used in the appropriate situation.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: These are the main systems that will eliminate pollutants from the air circulation. From pollen and pet dander to toxic chemicals, there are filters and purifiers for every situation.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: Excessively high or low humidity levels can bring a range of problems, not just to your comfort, but to your property as well. Whole-house humidity control is your solution to reducing the biting edge of dry or humid weather.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Ventilation is essential to removing pollutants from your home. However, running an HVAC system with too much ventilation can be inefficient. Recovery ventilators will introduce fresh air into the building without compromising efficiency.
Air Quality Inspection By a Family You Can Trust
Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is fully license and certified to perform all of your indoor air quality services, including installations. We’ve been helping the Hickory, Catawba Valley, and Unifour areas since 1990. We’re always happy to add new members to our Canella family, so don’t hesitate to reach out.