Furnaces in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
For many homeowners throughout Hickory, Catawba County, and the Unifour areas, furnaces are the most reliable option for heating. We understand! Your furnace can only work as well as expected if it is professionally installed and serviced by a qualified team, such as the family here at Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc..
- Next-Day Installation for Select Brands in the Fall
- Same-Week Installation for Select Brands in our Peak Winter Season
- Industry-Leading Promotions for Our Systems and Services
Our family of NATE-certified technicians is good at anything related to HVAC, and more. We will ensure that your gas or electric furnace installation isn’t just done quickly, but safely and properly.
Contact our team today for quality furnace services and get every ounce of comfort you deserve!
When to Call for Furnace Repair
Furnaces will go through their share of wear and tear just like any other heater, and when that time comes, you’ll need some comprehensive maintenance or repairs. We offer both and can assist you when that time comes. Repairs are especially important for gas furnaces, which come with the added risk of carbon monoxide leaks.
Of course, you won’t know to call if you don’t know what to look for. Here’s what to pay attention to:
- Heating Bill Spikes: Does your heating bill have a sudden spike? Or, maybe it has gradually raised to some unreasonably high rates. This is a classic sign that your heater is struggling to perform and needs attention.
- Problems with Starting: The igniter in your furnace may be malfunctioning, preventing it from starting. Whatever the reason, continuing to use it is unsafe until you have it inspected.
- Frequent Cycling: If the heater is turning on and off frequently, it’s doing what’s called short-cycling. This will prevent your home from getting warm, and it will put a lot of stress on the system. There are many causes for it, so don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional.
Electric Vs Gas Furnaces
Looking to replace your heater with a new gas or electric furnace? Deciding between the two can be tricky. While people in Hickory, NC have been using gas furnaces for years without issue, the fact is that not everyone has access to natural gas lines. Electric furnaces burn much more cleanly and may be the better option depending on you and your home. Call up a professional to weigh the benefits and find what works best for you.
Receive Professional Furnace Services from an Expert
When it comes to furnaces, you want no one less than the best to be connecting your gas lines and setting up your heating. While amateurs may swear up and down that they can handle it, we recommend you skip the risk and go straight to a family of technicians that have the certifications and true expertise.