Indoor Air Quality
Maintenance Plus Program
We understand that scheduling HVAC maintenance is a chore, but like doing the dishes or the laundry, it’s a necessary task. Keeping your system running as efficiently as possible is key to keeping your system alive as long as possible. Of course, that doesn’t mean we can’t make it painless for you.
More Than Just a Tune-Up
If scheduling maintenance is really just a minor inconvenience, then what’s the point of a maintenance plan? We had a feeling you’d ask.
Becoming a Maintenance Plus Program member is more than just having a technician schedule your biannual maintenance checks for you (though that’s certainly one of the nice benefits!). All of the features and benefits of our maintenance plan is designed to keep you completely taken care of for those six months between service.
- Twice-Yearly Tune-Ups: One for the heating season, one for the cooling season. We’ll keep your system running through the worst of summer and winter.
- Personalized Technician: A single, dedicated technician is assigned to your system. They’ll get to know you and your system, sort of like a family doctor.
- Flexible Scheduling: Pick a day and time and we’ll be there.
- Set It and Forget It: When it’s time for your maintenance, we’ll call you well in advance to remind you.
Perks and Benefits
- Up to 10% Off the Price of a New Replacement System: Earn Bonus Bucks for every year you’re a member. Get 2% per year, up to 10%. That can add up to more than $1,000 in savings off the cost of a new HVAC system. Must maintain membership to keep Bonus Bucks.
- 15% Repair Discount: Valid for any repairs performed by our highly qualified technicians.
- Priority Service: 30°F outside and you can see your breath inside your home? You have just become Customer Number 1! Plus, you pay no overtime, after-hours, or holiday charges for emergencies.
- 20% Off Select Indoor Air Quality Accessories: Breathe easier and live comfortably with discounted prices on air filters, purifiers, humidity control devices, and more.