Mitsubishi ElectricGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley, a nonprofit organization, had a challenge: To find an HVAC system that wasn’t just energy efficient and long-lasting, but also able to offer immense cost savings—all without compromising on superior comfort. The Habitat asked for advice from the president of Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our very own Craig Canella.
Craig knew that the answer could be found with Mitsubishi. With low failure rates and high efficiency ratings, a Mitsubishi system would prove to be a worthwhile investment.
For any homeowner looking to cool and heat their homes all year-round, Mitsubishi technology makes it possible all while keeping energy costs low. Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a certified Mitsubishi Diamond Elite contractor, able to service and install all Mitsubishi Electric systems.
Want to start experiencing a whole new level of comfort? Click Canella Heating & Air Conditioning to Get Every Ounce of Comfort You Deserve.
Why Install Mitsubishi Electric Systems?
Mitsubishi ductless systems fall under what’s called zoned technology. Zoned systems allow the homeowner to control the temperature of each room individually. This brings many advantages of a traditional air conditioner or heat pump system, such as greater flexibility, more opportunities to conserve energy, a lower lifetime cost, and better efficiency. Not to mention, lower monthly utility bills.
In addition to all that, Mitsubishi Electric systems have features that make them great for use with:
- Hot and Cold Spots: Homes using traditional ducted systems don’t always heat or cool rooms evenly—a problem that’s all too common. Ductless Mitsubishi Electric systems make this a non-issue. They’ll even automatically detect temperature differences and make adjustments.
- Homes Without Space for Ducts: Central air systems and furnaces require bulky ductwork installations through attics or crawlspaces. Not all homes are able to accommodate this. A ductless system requires only a 3" opening for two refrigerant lines, control wiring, and electrical connections.
- Very Cold Climates: Normal heat pumps have trouble staying efficient when outdoor temperatures reach 30°F. Hyper-heat technology allows effective space heating when temperatures are as low as -13°F!
We Install Mitsubishi Systems
Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has been in the business of HVAC since 1990, proudly serving the Hickory, Catawba Valley, and Unifour areas. We see the community as our family, and we only want the best for them. That’s why we’re proud to offer products from a brand that offers top-of-the-line technology, while using that same technology to drive down utility expenses.
Mitsubishi products can’t be installed by just any contractor. We’re a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite contractor, meaning we’ve been recognized as possessing a high level of experience with Mitsubishi Electric systems. You can be confident in our abilities to:
- Install your system while keeping all of your warranties protected and intact. With other contractors, you can’t be sure how well they know the product they’re installing in your home. Our affiliation with Mitsubishi is proof that we’re knowledgeable contractors.
- Find and installing a system that works best for your home and delivers unmatched performance. Mitsubishi Electric systems can provide unparalleled comfort and savings, but only when installed properly. Part of that process involves selecting the right system for your needs.