Duct Repair and Replacement in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
Ducted air conditioning and heating systems are the popular choices for a number of homeowners throughout Hickory and the surrounding area. This is for good reason, but the fact of the matter is that at some point, that ductwork may need repair or replacement. And you’ll need a qualified contractor to do the job, like Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- We Provide a One-Year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee in Writing
- We Always Have Our Customers’ Best Interests in Mind
- We Go Above and Beyond to Help You with Any Job You Need
If you’re having indoor air quality trouble, think your ductwork is noisier than usual, or if your HVAC systems are struggling to maintain the temperature, then you may need to call for duct services.
Get every ounce of comfort you deserve by contacting the Canella family today for your duct repair and replacement services.
What Happens When Ducts Become Damaged?
It’s surprising but, yes, the quality of your ducts can degrade over time. Just because they’re tucked out of sight and away from people doesn’t mean they don’t receive their share of damage. While duct problems aren’t something you should expect to see in the first few years of owning an HVAC system, the effects of damage are enough to warrant annual inspection.
- Lowered Efficiency: It’s estimated that up to 30% of your energy can be lost through leaks in the ducts. That’s a decent chunk of money being lost! If the ducts are too far gone, duct replacement might be the best option.
- Worsened Indoor Air Quality: A duct leak or disconnect doesn’t just waste energy—the air pressure can pull in dust and dirt from the attic or crawl space and introduce it into your air circulation. This can contribute to aggravating allergies or asthma and even make your home dustier than usual.
- Uneven Heating and Cooling: With airflow being compromised, you can expect that some rooms will fail to receive proper heating and cooling. Not only does it ruin your comfort, but it forces the HVAC system to work harder and longer.
How Do Ducts Become Damaged?
Damage to the ducts is usually a slow and gradual process. Flexible ducts, for example, are far from indestructible. Pests can chew through them, and low-quality duct material can degrade much faster than expected. Likewise, the sealants used with metal ductwork can deteriorate over time.
A proper duct replacement done by a professional will last for several years. If you suspect your ducts have gone bad for any reason, let us know. For nearly 30 years, we at Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. have been helping residents of the Hickory, Catawba Valley, and Unifour areas with all of their HVAC needs. All of our work is backed by a 100% guarantee—and that’s not something we’re afraid to put in writing. We treat our customers and our own technicians like family, so don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help.