Duct Testing and Sealing in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
Since your HVAC ductwork is likely hidden away in the attic and behind drywall, you probably don’t think about it much or get to see what kind of shape it’s in. Not knowing the state of your air ducts can lead to indoor air quality and HVAC efficiency problems, but not when you contact Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. for your duct testing and sealing services.
- We Provide a One-Year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee in Writing
- We Always Have Our Customers’ Best Interests in Mind
- We Go Above and Beyond to Help You with Any Job You Need
When it comes to testing and sealing your ductwork, you don’t want anyone but a qualified contractor for the job. This is why you should reach out to us for your duct services!
The Canella family can give you a free estimate for your duct testing and sealing needs. Contact us today to get every ounce of comfort you deserve!
The Duct Leakage and HVAC Efficiency Connection
Even if you’re using one of the most efficient central air conditioners or furnaces on the market, there’s little you can do for your efficiency if you have serious duct leaks. Duct leaks typically don’t occur for many years after an HVAC system is installed, but that just makes it all the easier for them to sneak up on you. As duct leaks appear in the system, the energy and air you spend money on gets whisked away through those leaks. It’s estimated that up to 30% of air can be lost through leaks.
Signs you have duct leaks may include:
- Increased Energy Bills: Cooled or heated air can be sucked up through leaks or disconnects. Duct sealing is crucial to retain that energy and keep your bills low.
- Lowered Air Quality: Duct leakage can also bring in dust and dirt from the attic or crawlspace. These contaminants can be carried through your air circulation, those contributing to poor indoor air quality.
- Uneven Air Flow: Duct testing can help you determine the airflow and loss through your ducts. If the airflow isn’t balanced properly, it can lead to rooms being treated unevenly, as well as cause large temperature swings from room to room.
Ductwork by No One But a Professional
What’s the worst that could happen if you go with an amateur in Hickory, NC for your duct testing and sealing? Funny enough, many problems with ductwork come from amateurs or handymen who have knocked loose pieces of ductwork in the attic! NATE certified professionals like us at Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. have the experience to get the job done right, instead of leaving it worse off than when we arrived.
We’ve been providing HVAC services—including duct sealing and testing—to residents of the Hickory, Catawba Valley, and Unifour areas for nearly 30 years. Sure, we are an HVAC company, but we like to think of it as helping however we can. Contact us today to see how the Canella family can help you.