Dual Fuel Systems in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
A dual fuel heating system is a great option for areas where it gets really chilly during certain parts of the wintertime. It combines the efficiency of a year-round heat pump with the efficiency of a furnace. It can only work as well as it’s expected to with professional installation and service, which is why you should call on Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc..
- We Provide Next-Day Installation on Select HVAC Brands in Spring and Fall
- We Offer Same-Week Installation During Peak Summer and Winter Months
- We Provide Industry-Leading Promotions and a Robust Maintenance Plus Program
If you’re looking to improve your home comfort and efficiency this winter, you’d do well to consider the installation of a dual fuel system, from a team with over 30 years of experience providing expert HVAC services in Hickory and beyond.
Contact us today for quality dual fuel system services, and get every ounce of comfort you deserve!
Is A Duel Fuel System for You?
Dual fuel systems are the "have your cake and eat it, too" of heating. You see, gas furnaces aren’t very efficient when the outside temperature is between 40 and 50 degrees; a heat pump is more than sufficient in Hickory, NC. However, as the temperature starts to dip below this range, the efficiency of the heat pump will begin to suffer. At this point, the dual fuel system will automatically switch into gas-mode. The system will switch modes when appropriate, thus always giving you the most efficient option for your heating.
If you don’t already have an air conditioner, dual fuel system replacement is a good choice. Not only will you upgrade to a more versatile heater, but you’ll be able to double that investment with air conditioning.
Common Repair Issues
Is it time to call in for dual fuel system repair? We don’t expect you to be as knowledgeable as an HVAC technician, but we can certainly give you some signs to look out for.
- Higher Than Usual Heating Bills: Spikes in your heating bill are almost always a sign that something is wrong with the system. Not just repairs, but a thorough dual fuel system maintenance check of all the parts will be able to clear up the problem.
- Uneven Heating or Cooling: This can be due to the unit itself, or perhaps because of the ductwork used to transport the air. Either way, we can take a look for you.
- Odd Noises: If your heater is making foreign noises, that’s almost never a good sign; a broken part is most likely to blame. Shut off the unit for now and call in for dual fuel system repairs.
Providing Dual Fuel Services
When it comes to maximizing comfort and efficiency, dual fuel systems are the way to go. To ensure that you’re getting a flawless dual fuel system installation, however, we recommend nothing less than working with a certified and licensed HVAC contractor. Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has nearly 30 years of experience installing and repairing HVAC systems for the residents of Hickory, Catawba Valley, and the Unifour areas. We’re always here to help however we can, so give us a call to set up an appointment.