Indoor Air Quality
Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was founded by Craig Canella in Bethlehem, NC on May, 1990. His brother, Curtis, joined him just a few years later. Since then, they’ve adopted 18 technicians into the Canella family, and even have two adult children working their way to succession.
Craig and Curtis have many years of experience in heating and air conditioning. For them, it’s never been just a hobby or a side-hustle—they’ve dedicated themselves to it as a lifelong career, as a way to serve their families, and a way to serve Hickory, Catawba Valley, and the Unifour areas.
Click Canella Heating & Air Conditioning to Get Every Ounce of Comfort You Deserve.
Dedicated to Helping You
When Curtis and Craig first started out in 1990, they saw slow growth through the first 15 years of business. It wasn’t until they became fully committed to new principles of customer service that business really took off:
- Offering a wider range of HVAC services to provide convenience and peace of mind.
- Sticking around as long as needed to get the job done to your satisfaction.
- Free estimates to best assess your needs (and to get to know you!).
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on repairs and maintenance, for up to a year after service.
- Assigning a technician to your home to ensure that your comfort and efficiency needs are being met.
Now, Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is going strong and still happy to help with any of your HVAC needs. Air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality are the things we happen to be best at, but we’ll always find a way to help. Even if we can’t help, we’ll find someone who can.
To this day, Craig and Curtis refuse to follow the route of other HVAC companies by selling off the business. They’re strong believers in the idea that hometown services can only be provided by family, for family. Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has expanded on that mission to serve the community by joining various humanitarian affiliations.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Advanced Energy – Nonprofit Energy Consulting Firm
- North Carolina Building Performance Association (NCBPA) - Past Board Member
Without our Canella family across all of Hickory, NC and the surrounding areas, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We’re grateful to our community for showing their support over the years through various awards.
- Best of Catawba Valley, 2004, 2006 - 2016, 2018 in Heating & Air – Hickory Daily Record
- Finest of Catawba Valley, 2005, 2017 in Heating & Air - Hickory Daily Record
- Reader’s Choice Award 2015 - 2018, Best of Catawba County– Observer news Enterprise
- Super Service Award 2017 – Angie’s List
Serving Hickory and Catawba Valley
- Granite Falls
- Lake Norman
- Sherrills Ford
- Stony Point