Air Conditioning Repair in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
There is no air conditioning system that will make it through its entire lifespan without needing some kind of repair. Maintenance can help prevent a good majority of them, but eventually, wear-and-tear will necessitate repair needs, and that’s why you should contact Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., where we:
- Are Dedicated to Helping Everyone in Our Community
- Have Been In Business for Over 30 Years
- Offer Industry-Leading Promotions
We are always here to lend a helping hand, in Hickory and throughout the surrounding area. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for anything you need, literally! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Comfort can only be guaranteed with professional and reliable air conditioning repair. Contact us for this service and more–thank you for choosing Canella!
Call ASAP For AC Repairs in Hickory, NC
Air conditioning problems can happen when you least expect them, but that’s not to say they happen randomly and for no reason. Often, AC repair issues just seem random because we can’t trace them to their root cause. Fortunately, some issues come with early warning signs that—if we’re being attentive to them—can indicate that it’s time for repairs.
- Strange Noises or Behaviors: Some symptoms of AC repair issues will make themselves noticeable, you just need to know to listen or look for them. If your AC is making strange noises or operating differently than it did in the past, it could be a sign that something’s not right.
- Increased Energy Bills: When one of the components of your AC stops functioning properly, it usually translates into a large spike in your energy bill. Even if no symptoms are present, an energy bill increase is a common indicator of problems.
- No or Low Airflow: If your AC has ceased to do the one thing it’s designed to do, you should turn off the unit and call for repairs. Depending on the cause, airflow issues can cause serious damage when left unchecked.
What to Know about R-22 Refrigerant
One of the most common repair calls we get for aging systems is in regards to a refrigerant leak, even if the homeowner doesn’t realize that’s the issue. Refrigerant loss leads to a lack of cooling, problems with the evaporator coil, and eventually a breakdown of the system altogether.
Unfortunately, however, if you have an older system it probably uses R-22 refrigerant. The manufacturing of R-22 refrigerant stopped in January of 2021 and, if you choose to replace it, professionals have to use reclaimed refrigerant. In fact, the last AC systems with this type of refrigerant were installed around 2010. Recharging (refilling) your air conditioner with R-22 refrigerant is very costly, and it would actually be more beneficial for you to replace the system altogether with a new higher-efficiency AC model.
You’re Part of the Canella Family
Providing air conditioning repair is one of our services, but it’s not the reason we got into business. The truth is, we just like helping the community of Hickory, NC and the surrounding areas however we can. We’re in the service of selling convenience and peace of mind.
Of course, we’re not just backed by good intentions. Along the way, we’ve adopted 18 highly trained, NATE certified, and insured technicians into the family, and they’re here to deliver our promises to give you the comfort you deserve. When you work with our team for air conditioning repairs in Hickory and the surrounding area, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
So, if you’re having any kind of HVAC problems, go ahead and give us a call. Even if you’re not sure that your question is a "proper" air conditioning repair question, we’re happy to help find a solution to your problem. We want to help you find the answers you need, because you’re just as part of the Canella Family as any of our very own technicians.