Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement in Hickory, NCGive us a call today: 828-327-9680
You’re likely considering air conditioning installation for one of two reasons–either this is your first central air conditioner or you have an older system and you’re looking to make efficiency and performance upgrades with an AC replacement. Either way, you need a trustworthy team on your side, like the family here at Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.!
- We Offer Next-Day Installation on Select Brands in Spring and Fall
- We Provide Same-Week AC Installation During Peak Summer Months
- You Can’t Find Our Industry-Leading Promotions Anywhere Else!
We’ve been serving customers throughout Hickory, Catawba Valley, and the Unifour areas for over 30 years now, and we’re happy to provide help however we can with your installation or air conditioning replacement!
Our primary objective is to sell you convenience and peace of mind. This is why you should choose Canella for expert air conditioning installation or air conditioning replacement.
Choosing an Air Conditioner for Installation
So, which system will give you the most out of your air conditioning installation? It all depends on you, of course, but we can give you some ideas based on the most common reasons for installation.
- Replacing an Older Unit: As air conditioners get older, they begin to lose their efficiency. Maintaining them eventually becomes so expensive that it’s better to go for air conditioning replacement with a newer model.
- Upgrading for Efficiency: A particularly old air conditioner may be rated at a much lower efficiency level, or the fuel-source used may not be convenient for the homeowner. Sometimes, cutting your losses and upgrading to a different system is the best decision for your wallet.
- Trying Something New: One particular type of AC might not be a good fit for your preferences, design choice, or budget. Whether you’ve inherited an AC when you moved in, or if you simply want to change your mind after several years, replacing for the AC you do want can be a great decision.
Schedule Air Conditioning Installation Today
Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. doesn’t just offer any air conditioner for installation. We choose units that make sense for residents of Hickory, NC, considering factors like the climate, efficiency, and simply based on what works best for our customers and their homes.
Every air conditioner is different, even if the only difference is their manufacturer. That’s why it pays to have only a licensed and insured HVAC company perform your AC installations and replacements for you. To learn more about our Hickory-area AC installation process, call our team today!
When to call for Air Conditioning Replacement
Although there are many answers to this question, the best time for air conditioning replacement is when your current AC is costing you more than it would if you installed a new one. Aging air conditioners will decline in efficiency, demanding more and more costly repairs over time. Alternatively, you might find that your current system is costing more than what’s estimated for a newer, more efficient model.
Doing the research can seem daunting, but when you get the help of a qualified expert of AC replacement and installation like Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., you won’t have anything to worry about.
Does Your Current AC System Use R-22 Refrigerant?
Here’s what you should know--the last air conditioners that use R-22 refrigerant were installed around 2010. The use of this type of refrigerant has been phased out due to how unhealthy it is for the environment. Manufacture of R-22 stopped in January 2021. You can have your old AC system recharged (refilled) with R-22 if it has a refrigerant leak, but it’s probably best if you don’t. It’s very expensive to do so and you’re looking at possibly replacing the system soon anyway.
The better option for your long-term budget and comfort is to upgrade to a newer, high-efficiency air conditioning system. Not only will it be more environmentally friendly, but you can rest assured that, as long as it is professionally installed and maintained, it will perform more powerfully and efficiently than your aging air conditioner.